12 January 2008

Friday Fill-In #54

Friday Fill-In

1. My favorite reading week of 2007 was polishing off a towering stack of Harry Potters.

2. I’m most tempted by the chance to slack off and read.

3. Today I want to know where I can find high heels that fit my tiny feet.

4. The last thing I took a picture of was the new and improved backyard.

5. You and I have memories we wish we didn’t.

6. The most recent movie I’ve seen that I really enjoyed was Stardust. (Which is the most recent movie I’ve seen, period.)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to starting to catalogue my books on LibraryThing, tomorrow my plans include catching up on reviews ... again ... and Sunday, I want to devise a 100% guaranteed foolproof, Chancellor-proof phonetic pronunciation guide to my name so that I can register for my upcoming graduation ceremony!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just saw "Stardust" on DVD myself! It was...okay. It was certainly funnier than I expected but I found a bit forgettable. Afterwards, I concluded that it was lackluster version of "Princess Bride" which I think is much better. I do want to read the book by Neil Gaiman now though. I suspect it's much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite way of slacking off is reading. :-)

    Enjoy cataloging your books on LibraryThing! And have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Header image shows detail of A Young Girl Reading by Jean-Honoré Fragonard, c. 1776