05 May 2010

The Non-Fiction 5 Challenge

Non-Fiction 5 Challenge

I didn’t realise quite how far behind I’d gotten in my blog reading until I stumbled across this challenge - only last night. I promptly decided to sign up, which proves just how addictive I find these things. (Everyone reading this can bear witness to my avowal not to sign up for any more until at least the second half of July. Or even until spring, if I can resist temptation that long.)

This one at least will be easy:

1. Read 5 non-fiction books during the months of May - September, 2010.

2. Read at least one non-fiction book that is different from your other choices (i.e.: 4 memoirs and 1 self-help).

Or at least four-fifths of it will be. I’m always getting non-fiction books from the library, but finding one that’s emphatically not history could be challenging.

But then isn’t that the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Header image shows detail of A Young Girl Reading by Jean-Honoré Fragonard, c. 1776